Montag, 13. September 2010

BEST low-price HEADPHONE OF THE WORLD

I ordered these after reading the reviews on Amazon.com and Amazon.de - When they arrived, I wasn't expecting much. They don't feel particularly solid. They're ugly. Before sticking them on my head, I felt as if I had fallen for a massive joke.

Then I put them on my head. I was massively impressed. The sound? People say better than the $150 Sennheisers they bought. Amazing!

And they're not as cheap as they look. I've slept in them more than once to no ill effect. It looks like I've finally found the headphones I've always been looking for.

I can highly recommend this KOSS PORTA PRO HEADPHONES to you!


If you want to know more about this Headphone click here to watch a Video-review!
This Headphone comes for just 30€ and free shipping! Just click on the Link here to buy: Hier klicken!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen